Polish/wax the topsides, replace the cutlass bearing, replace the speed transducer, repair the rudder, sand and paint the bottom.
Kathy and I worked all weekend and got a great start on the projects. I did run into a problems with the rudder. The top bearing is an eccentric hub bearing and was very difficult to remove. We also found that someone over-bored the strut to accommodate a larger 1.75 inch cutlass bearing. As a result, the strut has a thinner sidewall.
I will get a new strut from Buck-Algonquin and keep the old one as an emergency spare for now.
Thanks to our friends Rodd and Cara for letting us crash while the boat is out of the water.